There are a lot of important people
in my life, but the top three would have to be my mom, my best friend’s mom,
and my little brother. They’ve all been there for me in their own way. I appreciate
them for each thing they’ve done and how they’ve been there for me.
To begin
with, my mom with her loud high pitched voice, and her soft light skin with
nails always painted, and with her hair always in a cute messy bun. She has
always been the one who has stayed by my side through all the chaos I’ve caused
and all the drama I bring. I know if I were to ever get myself in a sticky situation
I could count on her to be there for me. I appreciate her for always telling me
when I am right and when I am wrong.
Another
important person to me is my best friend’s mom. Her long black hair lies down
her back, and she’s addicted to wearing slippers. She’s the one I always go to
for advice or just have a problem. I know whatever my problem is she will not
judge me for it and will not laugh at it. She’s always there to listen and I’m
always there to listen to her. I know it sounds weird that I’m actually close
to my friend’s mom but through the years I needed someone older to talk to that
couldn’t always be my mom. And she was able to fill that role, I appericate her
for always listening and never downplaying my problems even if they were silly
and just high school drama.
Lastly,
my little brother has a big importance in my life. Even with his iPad
permanently attached to his hand, and always sitting there like he knows no one
person in the world. He’s super shy and doesn’t like talking to new people. It’s
so strange because I’m the complete opposite. I’m loud and dramatic and I sometimes
try to break him out of his shell. Sometimes I feel like I embarrass him
because he is such a reserved person and I’m over there dancing in the grocery
store. Even with being so different my brother’s opinion is really important to
me and I never want him to think badly of me.
If found my mom also to be a crucial and important part of my life.
ReplyDelete