Tuesday, April 30, 2013


My recommendation –

                I would have to recommend the satin snob lipstick from MAC. The main reasons would have to be durability, the spring color, and that it makes any outfit pop. It is for sure one of my top favorites right now from MAC’s lipstick line.  

                The fact that my lipstick can stay on for hours is always major plus for me, since once I put it on I totally forget to reapply it. I’ve tested out other cheaper brands of lipstick and I have yet to come across one that beats my satin snob. I can understand when people say that MAC lipstick makes their lips dry and crack, but the trick is to first apply chap stick then lipstick so it’s less likely to dry out your lips. After using lipstick it’s hard not getting addicted to all the different colors.

                Another big plus for satin snob is that is a great color for spring; it’s one of those pinks that just bring more color to your skin and makeup. I think it’s always fun to change your makeup with the seasons, for example fall it’s more of that smoky eye shadow with nude lip and springs more of that drip of bronzer and pink lipstick, and summers definitely almost no makeup because it just smears down your face when you jump in the pool.

                Lastly, I love satin snob because it really does add that touch to every outfit. It could put that skip in your step if your outfits a little dull. I’m not trying to sound like a makeup junkie cake face girl, but I really do recommend this lipstick because it really is that perfect shade of light pink. It took me awhile to find but once I did I fell in love.

2 comments:

  1. i really dont know much about make up but it sounds like you really know your stuff. My wife is the expert in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have that lipstick also & i love it

    ReplyDelete