Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fast food & I 


As a kid going through the drive thru was always a treat. I loved running to the car and rushing my mom to go as fast as we could to get there. I would always get the "if you listen we'll go get a happy meal." Food probably wasn't the best way to bribe a kid, but it sure did always work. I always picked my mcdonalds happy meal with a juice on the side. The soft warm fries and my four little chicken nuggets I always struggled to finish; the meal almost never made it home. I always felt like I had to stuff my face as soon as my mom passed it to the backseat. I don't know why I was so fascinated as a child to go get fast food. Maybe because I got a toy just for eating and all the fun characters on the box. When I was younger going to get fast food was fun like "yay I get to go somewhere other than school," but now all I could think about is "do I really need to eat that."

Now as a teenager, going to get fast food definitely isn't what it used to be. Now I all I could think about is I'm going to get so fat. I try to stay away from fast food but it's soooo good. Like I'm already imagining my #2 from in n' out without onions with an ice cold coke. Even though I'm on a deep level of love with fast food I'm always trying to avoid it.

3 comments:

  1. It really is hard staying away from fast food when they make it so good! I could totally go for some In-n-Out now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would always get that bribe to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think every kid just loves to go and get a happy meal. Is until we get a older that we see the reality of fast food... but like you said it just hard sometimes to stay away from it when indeed it taste really good!!

    ReplyDelete